Our part-time MBA programs
Extra-occupational study with an MBA or Master’s degree
Our MBA and Master programs address managers and young professionals. We specialize in programs for engineers, natural scientists, computer scientists, medical scientists and others from the private and public health sector as well as business economists.
The extra-occupational study courses provide you with management know-how and leadership skills. You enhance your key qualifications, which are essential to achieve and perform in a leading position. We set great value on applicable study contents, and in our MBA programs, theory and practice are closely intertwined. A great part of the studies is based on case studies, group discussions, project work and company visits.
Graduates are prepared to take leading positions in middle or top management. Networking is very important for those positions and graduates from Graduate School Rhein-Neckar have a network with other alumni and former fellow students. Our alumni network is growing steadily and will play an important role in your professional career.
- All study programs are accredited by FIBAA or ASIIN
- Master degree from a national university
- All master courses are extra-occupational
- We have close relations to the business community in the Rhine-Neckar region, which helps us to keep study content up to date
- We offer individual and professional support and advice for students and prospective students
- Students get support from the academic director, the program manager and lecturers during their studies
- Prospective students have the chance to attend free lectures before they apply for a course
- Alumni network and activities
Our MBA programs
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Business Innovation Management (MBA)
- Engineering Management (MBA)
- Healthcare Management and Healthcare Controlling (MBA)
- IT Management (MBA)
- Mechanical Engineering (Master of Engineering)